Six A shouting match? 一场争吵比赛? 1 Introduction A American humor often confuses the Chinese. The American sense of the comedic is quite different from the Chinese. When Americans tell a joke to the Chinese, the looks of puzzlement are simply gol

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 零距离美语会话

Find something you're passionate about and keep tremendously interested in it. 善于发现自己的喜好,并对它保持极大兴趣。(Julia Child) 图片1

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2016.02

Todd: So on your bike trip, how did you feed yourself. What did you eat? Julia: Hydration was a thing that we worried about. We were able to stop every few kilometres and get fresh young coconuts with the straw in the top. Did you remember doing that

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Todd: So Julia, I was looking at your website and I noticed that you did a bike trip in Cambodia. Julia: Yes, that's right. I joined an organization called Pepi and we did a ride from Siem Reap to Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City. Todd: Wow, that's pretty c

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Todd: What were the road conditions like that you were riding on? Julia: I'd say at least half, maybe more than half were unpaved roads. Thankfully Cambodia is very flat so it wasn't so difficult. We averaged about seventy, eighty kilometres a day bu

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Hospital Companions Can Ease Isolation For Older People play pause stop mute unmute max volume 00:0003:52repeat repeat off Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年NPR美国国家公共电台11月

Giles: Do you really think well be able to renovate this place and turn it into a restaurant? Julia: Its not so bad. I know it smells a little stale and musty in here, but all we need to do is air it out . Giles: Air it out? This place needs a lot mo

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Award-winning actress wins acclaim for her ability to transform into whatever the role requires Nancy Greenleese 10 February 2010 Photo: Universal Pictures Meryl Streep scored two Golden Globe nominations for Best Actress (Comedy or Musical) for It's

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(二月)

The Prime Minister of Australia, Julia Gillard, visited New Zealand for two days, yesterday and today. The reason for her visit was to meet our Prime Minister, John Key, and talk about a closer partnership. In 1983, New Zealand and Australia signed a

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

我美丽的女孩,我的心早已遗失在你那里,轻轻拨动着的吉他的弦,仿佛是我的心弦在被你所拨动,久久不能平静。Angus清新的声线,是否让你回忆起曾经校园中那为你弹唱的他? Artist: Angus

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

听力内容有不详尽之处啊,欢迎大家留言讨论,纠正。谢谢 在线英语听力室http://www.tingroom.com But while what was found with being there on Sunday? A giant shine. Weve spoke to you right after congratulations on the win f

发表于:2019-02-28 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2012年